Novello Theatre location
The Novello is centrally located and easy to find. Because it is surrounded by many other West End theatres including the Theatre Royal Drury Lane and the Duchess theatre, its public transport links are excellent.
- The nearest tube stations are Covent Garden (for the Piccadilly line) Holborn (for the Central and Piccadilly lines) and Charing Cross (for the Northern and Bakerloo lines).
- 5 minutes from Covent Garden: Head out the station and east up Long Acre. Turn right down Drury Lane, then right again onto Aldwych when you reach the end of the road. The Novello Theatre is on your right.
- 4 minutes from From Holborn: Turn right out of Holborn station and walk down Kingsway towards Aldwych and the Strand. The theatre is on the right hand turn as the road meets Aldwych.
- 9 minutes from Charing Cross: Cross the road at the traffic lights and then head down The Strand. Once you reach the Aldwych junction the theatre is on the second left turn, on the corner between Drury Lane and Aldwych.
- Buses to Aldwych and the Strand: RV1, X68 1, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 59, 68, 98, 171, 172, 176, 243, 341
The Novello theatre is inside the city's Congestion Charge Zone. A £10 per days charge applies when you drive in the area between 7am and 6pm, before and after which there's no charge.
The Novello belongs to the Q-Park Scheme, with the closest participating car park being the 24hr Q Park Chinatown Car Park at 20 Newport Place, WC2H 7PR. It costs £18 for up to 3hrs and £24 for 4hrs.
You can knock half of the price off when you get your car parking ticket validated at the theatre. It's a sum well worth having when parking in London costs such a lot of money.